Sunday, October 20, 2013

Color stack

These pictures were taken at the Musée National d'Art Moderne in Paris, during our short trip back in September. The museum holds a vast collection of modern arts, a lot of which gave me the "huh, what the heck is this" look :P. Still, I really liked the museum! I made tons of pictures there, so I suppose I'll be posting more pictures from the museum.

Anyway, the object of the both pictures were actually three chairs stack on top of each other. I just love those colors!




Linking up with: Monday Mellow Yellows and Mandarin Orange Monday.

3 comments :

  1. Your shots really show the simplicity of curved harmonious shapes combined with brilliant warmth. Thanks for sharing on Mandarin Orange Monday:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great colors and interesting the way you cropped the shot of the stacked chairs!
    BTW...I too love batiks! At one time I even made batik T-shirts and a few 'paintings'-but so long ago. I still have the tjanting tool some dye and beeswax...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots. Have a fabulous Monday.

    Liz (mlc)
    Liz (yacb)

    ReplyDelete