Friday, February 15, 2013

Somewhere A Clock Is Ticking Facebook Page

Hey Guys!

As you may have noticed, I've been making some changes on the overall look of this blog. It was time for me to step out of the "darkness" i.e. the black-grey theme and go for something fresh and light. I still have some tweaks to do but I'm liking how it is coming along. How 'bout you?



I've also created a Facebook Page for the blog. It is a work in progress, but I would like to be able to communicate more with everyone who's been visiting my blog. Please head over to the page, contact me, drop me a comment and tell me what you would like to see featured more in the page and also in the blog itself!

There's a "Like" box on the sidebar of the blog, so please click on it ... if you like ;).


See you guys on the page! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment