Friday, February 15, 2013

Dedication

"Als je post bezorgt, werk je buiten, in alle vrijheid, in je eigen wijk. Als de zon schijnt, maar ook als het regent of sneeuwt." [http://www.werkenbijpostnl.nl]



Being a postman can't be the nicest job in the world when it's freezing outside, roads are covered in snow and ice, and still you have to deliver all the posts regardless. The picture was taken on one of the most cold - snowy day here in my neighborhood. The bridge was too slippery so the postman had to walk with the bike.

Talk about dedication.

Sharing with:
 

7 comments :

  1. I love the colour splash in this image and you have got him perfectly centred on the bridge!

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, that's dedication alright. Nice capture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent♫ I'm a rural carrier and I'm nice and cozy in my Postal Truck. There are some days that I almost wipe out a box though!! So far so good♫ Here's my Orange effort: http://lore-eleven.blogspot.com/2013/02/winsome-weeds.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor dude. If you are interested in my snow shots they are here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great catch. I agree it's not the nicest of jobs.

    Japanese Mochi

    ReplyDelete