Monday, November 26, 2012

Leaves - fresh n green.

Yesterday I put up a post about leaves in black and white. My fiancee thought they looked a bit scary, hahaha. Being the outdoor guy that he is, he was a bit baffled trying to figure out what plants they really were.

I enjoyed experimenting with the pictures, I thought they turned out pretty cool, though somewhat 'mysterious'. But I do love their original colors better, so fresh and green with nice patterns. So that's what I'm posting today. This will be the last post from the Botanical Garden outing series... until the next time I go there again and shoot other objects. It's a big garden with plenty of strange plants ;).

I guess from tomorrow on I'm gonna be digging up my photo archive again to complete my 30 days of photo blogging project.


Entry for Mellow Yellow Monday






Entry for Orange Monday


Day 24/30.

Sharing with: Macro Monday ,


MellowYellowBadge

LorikArt

and
 then, she {snapped}

4 comments :

  1. Great closeups of these plants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful closeup of plantst. Your Orange Monday entry is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting closeups! I agree, they did turn out well! Your MoM entry is beautiful - love the colour contrast and the dramatic composition. Thank you for taking part in Mandarin Orange Monday:)

    ReplyDelete