Monday, November 19, 2012

50 Shades of Orchids #1 : Whites

I confess, I've been reading the "50 Shades of Grey" trilogy, going through the last book now. So when I saw how many combinations of colors the orchids can have, the title kinda popped in my head ;).

Of all the themed gardens they have at the Botanical Garden, the orchid green house is my fave because it is so well kept and being inside is very relaxing :). Most of the orchids they have in the Bogor Botanical Garden has combination of white - purple - yellow color, as you can see in the pictures below. Just don't ask me what their names are... again, I have no clue! :P.

Since I made quite a number of orchid photos, I'm gonna split them into 3 parts. This first part will feature the white orchids.






Day 17/30.

Sharing with:


and
 then, she {snapped} studio waterstone Photobucket

7 comments :

  1. Marvelous photography of beautiful orchids ~ (A Creative Harbor) ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, lovely flowers are always a nice photo object :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear. They are lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:53 AM

    thanks for share.

    ReplyDelete